Advance your fleet management skills–at lunch
| July 09, 2012 |
|July 14, 2010||to||July 18, 2010|
If you’re pressed for time and still want to build your skills as a fleet owner or manager, the Association of Equipment Managment Professionals has a web-based lunchtime learning program to fit anybody’s schedule.
First up on their docket of courses is Oil Analysis, Thursday at 11 a.m. central standard time. The presenter, Richard Hassebrock, from Castrol Heavy Duty Lubricants will cover:
* The history and purpose of oil analysis
*How to read an oil analysis report and understand the information.
*The four most commonly performed tests.
* How to efficiently review a report and understand the information presented.
A live question and answer session will follow the presentation. Additional Learn Over Lunch webinars will include: Using fuel Analysis as a Fleet Tools (August 9), Oil Analysis, part two (September 13), Creating Learning Plans for Employees, (October 11), and Oil Analysis part three, (November 15).
Cost per session is $59.95 for AEMP members and $79.95 for non members. You can register at www.aemp.org/aemp-education/pdi-webinars-2/.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you