LBX names new dealer
| October 19, 2010 |
LBX – makers of Link-Belt excavators, forestry, demolition and scrap/material handling equipment – appointed Bane Machinery as the authorized dealer of Link-Belt excavators and material handling equipment for the Northern Texas market area.
Bane Machinery is a full-service, heavy equipment dealer that offers rentals, parts, service and sales to a range of businesses, such as commercial and residential construction, excavating and grading, infrastructure and utilities waste, recycling and scrap handling, demolition and the general contractor industry.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...