LBX names new dealer
| October 19, 2010 |
LBX – makers of Link-Belt excavators, forestry, demolition and scrap/material handling equipment – appointed Bane Machinery as the authorized dealer of Link-Belt excavators and material handling equipment for the Northern Texas market area.
Bane Machinery is a full-service, heavy equipment dealer that offers rentals, parts, service and sales to a range of businesses, such as commercial and residential construction, excavating and grading, infrastructure and utilities waste, recycling and scrap handling, demolition and the general contractor industry.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...