LBX Company promotes new leadership
| May 13, 2011 |
Eric Sauvage has been promoted to executive vice president. In this new role, Sauvage takes on additional responsibilities for product and business planning and engineering, as well as maintains his current duties as chief financial officer.
Mike Davis has been promoted to vice president of marketing and sales and Rod Boyer has been promoted to vice president of customer support. With LBX’s growth in the international business sector, both of these individuals will continue to assume increasing levels of responsibility and provide critical support to the company’s planning activities.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...