Lanair acquires Clean Burn
| November 25, 2010 |
Lanair Holdings, manufacturers of air comfort solutions, acquired Clean Burn, a niche manufacturer of waste oil furnaces and boilers.
Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Clean Burn will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lanair Holdings, which owns Lanair Products. For more information on Lanair, visit lanair.com.
For more information on Clean Burn, visit cleanburn.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...