Lanair acquires Clean Burn
| November 25, 2010 |
Lanair Holdings, manufacturers of air comfort solutions, acquired Clean Burn, a niche manufacturer of waste oil furnaces and boilers.
Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Clean Burn will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lanair Holdings, which owns Lanair Products. For more information on Lanair, visit lanair.com.
For more information on Clean Burn, visit cleanburn.com.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: