Lanair acquires Clean Burn
| November 25, 2010 |
Lanair Holdings, manufacturers of air comfort solutions, acquired Clean Burn, a niche manufacturer of waste oil furnaces and boilers.
Based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Clean Burn will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Lanair Holdings, which owns Lanair Products. For more information on Lanair, visit lanair.com.
For more information on Clean Burn, visit cleanburn.com.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...