KPS Capital Partners to acquire Paladin
| September 07, 2011 |
Paladin Brands Holding, whose construction group includes Bradco, McMillen, FFC, Sweepster, Harley, JRB, CustomWorks and more, has agreed to acquisition by KPS Capital Partners.
KPS has formed a holding company, International Equipment Solutions, to acquire both Paladin and Crenlo, a provider of steel cabs and roll-over protective structures, from Dover Corporation. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: