KPS Capital Partners to acquire Paladin
| September 07, 2011 |
Paladin Brands Holding, whose construction group includes Bradco, McMillen, FFC, Sweepster, Harley, JRB, CustomWorks and more, has agreed to acquisition by KPS Capital Partners.
KPS has formed a holding company, International Equipment Solutions, to acquire both Paladin and Crenlo, a provider of steel cabs and roll-over protective structures, from Dover Corporation. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...