KPI-JCI hires new structural design engineer
| May 18, 2012 |
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer.
Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI’s Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer for Dakota Steel and Supply in Rapid City, S.D., and as a design engineer at Gage Brothers Concrete Products in Sioux Falls, S.D.
Baer received both his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering as well as his Master of Science degree in structural engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, SD.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: