Kohler acquires Brazilian company
| March 24, 2012 |
Kohler has acquired Maquigeral, a generator company in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
SDMO, Kohler’s French subsidiary, will manage Maquigeral. The company plans to initially focus on Brazil by increasing the product range and introducing more technology into the product line.
Current Maquigeral executive Sandra Battistella will continue as general manager and will report to Jean-Marie Soula, managing director of SDMO. Georges LeGall, SDMO’s director of engineering, will relocate to Brazil and serve as the deputy general manager.
From our partners
On every job you’re fighting to keep your margins. Every cost you can cut, every minute you can gain, makes…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...