Knaack Wins NTEA Work Truck Show 2012 Editors’ Choice Award
| April 02, 2012 |
A panel of trade media editors and fleet managers selected the Weather Guard Van Solutions line as the most innovative product introduced at The Work Truck Show 2012, held March 6-8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. A field of 90 products entered for a chance to win the Editors’ Choice Award through the New Product Spotlight and New Product Media Guide programs.
“We had great success introducing the new Van Solutions line at the Work Truck Show. Our booth had non-stop traffic every day,” said Jeff Kotz, Weather Guard senior product manager. “I was speechless when Rob Gutierrez, NTEA director of tradeshows and events, stopped by to tell us that we’d won the Editors’ Choice Award. Seeing our customers’ enthusiasm for the products in our booth is awesome, and receiving this added recognition from our industry validates all the hard work and effort we’ve put into our new products.”
More From: New Products
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...