Kiely Equipment honored by NJBiz for fast growing business
| January 22, 2010 |
Kiely Equipment was honored by NJBiz as one of the 50 fastest growing businesses in New Jersey. NJBiz ranked Kiely number 36 in the annual New Jersey Finest, which honors the fastest growing companies in the state.
NJBiz ranks private companies based on revenue growth for the previous three years. The awards program is sponsored by Rothstein, Kass, Lowenstein & Sandler and PNC Bank.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: