Kenworth Sales opens new Idaho facility
| June 01, 2010 |
Kenworth Sales Company opened a new 13,800-square-foot parts and service facility in Heyburn, Idaho.
The facility houses a 9,000-square-foot service department that offers eight bays and PremierCare ExpressLube and Air Conditioning service. Two Paccar MX engine certified technicians and two Cummins certified heavy duty engine technicians are on staff in the 2,300-square-foot parts department.
Kenworth Sales – Heyburn offers full-time parts delivery service five days a week and a remote full-service truck for 24-hour roadside assistance. The dealership is located about a mile southwest from Exit 211 on U.S. Interstate 84.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: