Kenworth of Alabama, Mississippi open full-service dealership in Madison, Alabama
| July 08, 2011 |
Kenworth of Alabama and Mississippi opened a new dealership in Madison, Ala., that offers truck drivers easy access to a full-service dealership right off Interstate 65 in Huntsville.
Kenworth of Huntsville is a member of the Kenworth dealer network that has 305 locations in the United States and Canada.The dealership’s 25,000 square-foot facility offers 10 service bays with one bay dedicated to Kenworth PremierCare ExpressLube customers. Kenworth of Huntsville also has a fully stocked parts department, a prominent display area for new and used trucks, and a comfortable drivers’ lounge.
The new location is part of Kenworth of Alabama and Mississippi’s constant commitment for superior service coverage in the Southeast.
Customers can visit the company on the web at www.kenworthofalabama.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...