Kenworth expands Montana dealership
| August 06, 2010 |
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres.
The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation features nearly 5,000 square feet of additional parts warehouse space.
The dealership, a member of the Kenworth dealer network, offers Kenworth PremierCare parts and service programs, along with PACCAR Financial support through flexible retail loans, leases and insurance products for the transportation industry.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...