Kenworth appoints 2011 Dealer Council
| February 17, 2011 |
Kenworth Truck Company named its 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members. Leading executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council.
The 2011 Kenworth Dealer Council members are Dan Penksa, Kenworth of Buffalo; Tom Bertolino, NorCal Kenworth; Brett Hartman, Truck Enterprises; Brent Leach, Custom Truck Sales; Bob Mitchell, Kenworth of Alabama; Jim Moeller, Wisconsin Kenworth; and Tim Murphy, MHC Kenworth. Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises serves as the Kenworth American Truck Dealers line representative. In addition, Kyle Treadway of Kenworth Sales Company currently serves as the ATD chairman.
For more information on the company, visit kenworth.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...