Kenworth and Paccar offer extended warranty
| February 14, 2012 |
Kenworth Truck Company and Paccar Financial are offering an Extended Warranty Program for United States customers who purchase select Kenworth factory or dealer stock units. The extended warranty is available through March 31 for units meeting eligibility requirements.
“This cooperative Kenworth and Paccar Financial program provides excellent value as qualifying Class 5-7 customers receive an additional one year and 100,000 miles of warranty coverage valued at $650 per eligible truck,” said Reid Nabarrete, Kenworth assistant general manager for marketing and sales.
With the Extended Warranty Program, customers may receive a 2-year / 200,000-mile basic vehicle extended warranty. The warranty is offered to customers who choose Paccar Financial to finance purchases of new Kenworth Class 5-7 trucks. Paccar Financial’s rate is 4.99 in the United States.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...