Kennametal, Ganassi renew partnership with multi-year contract
| June 05, 2012 |
Kennametal has renewed its machining technology partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing Teams. Kennametal expanded the 19-year metalcutting partnership by providing Ganassi’s Indy machine shop with proprietary Precision Surface Management Technology by Kennametal Extrude Hone.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...