K&E hires director of operations
| December 14, 2011 |
K&E Excavating hired Rick Anderson as director of operations for K&E, a newly-created position in the company in which Anderson will focus on strategic planning, oversee daily operations and maximize efficiency of the business.
“We believe the addition of a Director of Operations will position K&E to operate smarter and more efficiently in a competitive economy,” said Kerry Kuenzi, co-founder and president of K&E Excavating. “We have intentionally created the position now, understanding our growth going forward demands the additional infrastructure.”
Anderson, also an adjunct professor in the MBA program of Corban University, obtained a Master of Business Administration from George Fox University and has more than 17 years of experience in operations management.
“I believe I can help K&E prepare for the upswing in the economy,” Anderson said. “This is a time to get best practices in place, make a strong company stronger and prepare for the work ahead.”
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...