K&E hires director of operations
| December 14, 2011 |
K&E Excavating hired Rick Anderson as director of operations for K&E, a newly-created position in the company in which Anderson will focus on strategic planning, oversee daily operations and maximize efficiency of the business.
“We believe the addition of a Director of Operations will position K&E to operate smarter and more efficiently in a competitive economy,” said Kerry Kuenzi, co-founder and president of K&E Excavating. “We have intentionally created the position now, understanding our growth going forward demands the additional infrastructure.”
Anderson, also an adjunct professor in the MBA program of Corban University, obtained a Master of Business Administration from George Fox University and has more than 17 years of experience in operations management.
“I believe I can help K&E prepare for the upswing in the economy,” Anderson said. “This is a time to get best practices in place, make a strong company stronger and prepare for the work ahead.”
From our partners
In the years prior to 2008, many construction companies increased their fleet size to meet the demands of increasing workload.…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...