K&E Excavating names director of operations
| December 13, 2011 |
K&E Excavating, a construction company working in Oregon, Washington and California, appointed Rick Anderson to their executive management team. Anderson will fill the newly created position of director of operations for K&E.
Anderson earned a Master of Business Administration from George Fox University and has more than 17 years of experience in operations management. He is also an adjunct professor in the MBA program of Corban University.
K&E Excavating is a family-owned business specializing in commercial excavation, civil construction and underground utilities. K&E operates as general contractor or sub-contractor on public and private commercial projects.
For more information, visit www.keex.net.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...