Kaeser opens two new facilities
| July 20, 2012 |
Kaeser Compressors opened two new factory-direct facilities on July 2. The new branch offices are responsible for supporting Kaeser’s industrial and commercial customers in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Among the services the new facilities will offer are scheduled preventive maintenance, air system and equipment design and installation, equipment repair services and parts, air system audits for energy reduction and process improvement and new equipment sales.
The Wisconsin branch is located located in Menomonee Falls and serves customers in the Milwaukee metropolitan area, the Fox River Valley, Green Bay, Madison and the surrounding Southern Wisconsin region.
The Minnesota branch is located in Eden Prairie and serves customers in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Outstate Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Matt McCorkle is the manager at both locations.
For more information, call 855-523-7373 (KAESER3) or visit KaeserNews.com/MN&WI.
From our partners
“I can say with 110% certainty that if it were not for the Delo Tractor Restoration Competition (TRC) and…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...