K-Tec rental program supplies scrapers to end users
| July 16, 2010 |
K-Tec Earthmovers’ new rental program allows end users to rent scrapers from the factory if there is no K-Tec dealer in the area. The program allows users to rent scrapers on a monthly basis, and the company provides a service team to help contractors hook up and use the rented equipment. Scrapers available on the rental fleet include the K-Tec 1228 and K-Tec 1233.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...