K-Tec rental program supplies scrapers to end users
| July 16, 2010 |
K-Tec Earthmovers’ new rental program allows end users to rent scrapers from the factory if there is no K-Tec dealer in the area. The program allows users to rent scrapers on a monthly basis, and the company provides a service team to help contractors hook up and use the rented equipment. Scrapers available on the rental fleet include the K-Tec 1228 and K-Tec 1233.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: