K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
| April 27, 2012 |
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...