K-Tec constructs facility in Manitoba
| April 27, 2012 |
K-Tec Earthmovers has begun full-scale production at a new manufacturing plant located in Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada.
The 12,280 square foot facility houses the pre-fabrication division and welding team and features a mezzanine to hold several shop offices. The facility is solely dedicated to the production of K-Tec construction equipment scrapers.
This building is the first structure constructed in the 217,500 square feet of property which K-Tec Earthmovers owns.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: