JP Carlton to add dealership
| May 17, 2011 |
JP Carlton announced a new addition to its dealer network. Southeastern Equipment, Cambridge, Ohio, will now carry the entire Carlton stump cutter and wood chipper lines. Southeastern Equipment has branch locations throughout Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Kentucky, and offers a highly trained staff of service technicians. Specializing in both new and used equipment Southeastern Equipment also features a comprehensive, fully inventoried parts department.
JP Carlton Vice President of Sales and Marketing John Bird said, “We are excited to team up with a respected equipment dealer like Southeastern Equipment and provide greater equipment access to our customers in that region.”
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...