John Deere to explain Interim Tier 4 regulations
| August 10, 2010 |
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Interim Tier 4 regulations go into effect on Jan. 1, 2011, and many wonder how that will affect their next heavy equipment purchase.
John Deere is hosting a free webinar on August 11 at 11 a.m. CST or 2 p.m. CST to explain what the regulations mean for new equipment. They will also detail the emissions issues affecting existing equipment.
Participants will learn about the various technologies planned to meet the new standards and the testing and development work behind those approaches. Equipment users who have tested actual IT4 machines will share their insights.
Deere engine and emissions expert Joe Mastanduno will host the webinar. Visit www.deere.com/construction to register.
From our partners
The 982M is a new model in the Cat® M Series medium wheel loader line, similar to the 980K 12-ton Aggregates…
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...