John Deere launches GreenFleet loyalty rewards program with discounts, financing offersWayne Grayson | May 22, 2013
GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards is meant to pay back customers who have purchased at least two qualified John Deere products. When a customer purchases at least two machines, they are automatically enrolled in the program and will receive benefits for two years. To stay enrolled you must purchase at least two machines every two years.
Rewards include discounts on a variety of Deere equipment including commercial mowers, utility vehicles, compact tractors, garden tractors, and commercial worksite products.
GreenFleet members also receive access to preferred financing offers such as low-rate financing, leasing options, payment plans and equipment insurance. Additional exclusive benefits include attachments discounts, coupons for John Deere gifts and discounts with the company’s partners.
You can read more about the program at your local John Deere dealer or by visiting www.johndeere.com/greenfleet.
- RANKED: The top-selling financed construction equipment of the past decade
- New financed construction equipment sales up 3% in May, used sales decline 9%
- John Deere’s new mid-frame E Series skid steers and compact track loaders to offer modified boom design (VIDEO)
- John Deere intros E Series skid steers, CTLs at World of Concrete (VIDEO)
- New Holland Construction refocusing on compact products line