- Equipment World - http://www.equipmentworld.com -
John Deere CT322 Compact Track Loader
Posted By admin On February 4, 2008 @ 12:00 am In Boomerang | No Comments
Designed for rigorous construction work, the CT322 Compact Track Loader is an excellent tool for final grading, site development and excavation in dry or wet soil conditions. Durable tracks ensure continued uptime and productivity, even on hillsides.
Built for More Productivity
Designed for More Operator Comfort
Engineered for More Uptime
· All-steel rollers and idlers, metal-faced seals and journal bearings and steel-reinforced rubber tracks make the CT322™s easy-clean undercarriage significantly less expensive to operate and maintain
· 500-hour engine oil and filter service intervals and a large fuel tank mean fewer interruptions and more uptime
· Instead of daily track adjustments with special tools, track tension is checked every 50 hours and adjusted as needed with just a grease gun
· Serpentine belt, hydraulic valve lifters and the wet-disc park brake never need adjustment
· Enhanced cooling system provides increased heat rejection for superior performance in extreme conditions
Article printed from Equipment World: http://www.equipmentworld.com
URL to article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/john-deere-ct-compact-track-loader/
Copyright © 2012 Equipment World -- Development. All rights reserved.