John Deere builds new facility in Missouri
| April 04, 2011 |
John Deere Reman of Springfield finalized plans to build a new facility in Strafford, Missouri. The $14 million project will create 55 new quality jobs during five years.
The 275,000-square-foot facility in the new Strafford Industrial Park will serve as the central core processing and storage location serving John Deere dealers around the country. The project will also help its current facility in Northeast Springfield continue to grow, the company says.
Strafford Industrial Business Park is a 130-acre tract and is located inside Strafford, adjacent to Highway 125 and Highway OO.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: