JLG to build forklifts for Marine Corps
| September 13, 2010 |
The EBFLs will be built at the JLG facility in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania, with an anticipated completion date of August 2012.
EBFLs, also known as Millennia Military Vehicles, reach into trucks or shipping containers, lift loads over obstacles and pick up loads from above and below grade. The four-wheel drive, rubber-tired forklift is medium-lift capable, with an optimum lifting range of 4,000 to 11,000 pounds.
For more information about MMV, visit www.jlg.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...