JLG names new VP
| October 11, 2011 |
JLG Industries has named Brad Nelson, formerly with Eaton, the company’s global vice president of marketing. Nelson has two decades of experience in marketing, product strategy and business management.
JLG, an Oshkosh Corporation, manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic handlers.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...