JLG forms alliance with Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
| January 05, 2011 |
JLG, an Oshkosh company, made an agreement with Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations Off Road Tire division for the exclusive supply of the Firestone DuraForce MH tires on JLG, Lull and SkyTrak branded telehandlers.
The low-profile tire design minimizes the opportunity for sidewall damage, while the self-cleaning tread coupled with low ground bearing pressure optimizes performance in rough terrain conditions. Fewer tire and rim combinations mean fewer parts to stock and reduced inventory-carrying costs for JLG distribution.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...