JCB presents Dealer of Excellence Awards
| May 17, 2012 |
JCB recognized several North American dealerships as Dealers of Excellence during the Skid Steer Revolution small platform skid steer launch event held March 6 – 8, 2012, in Savannah, Georgia. During this event, JCB also recognized three dealerships for their outstanding achievements during 2011.
Each of the six top-performing dealerships was named a Dealer of Excellence based on market share; retail performance vs. goal; parts SOE; parts sales improvement; sales and service training; and dealer development and re-branding.
Recipients of JCB’s 2011 Dealer of Excellence Awards include Liftech JCB (Syracuse, Lancaster, Rochester, Vestal and Schenectady, New York; Burlington, Vermont and Bloomfield, Connecticut), YES JCB (Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin), Walsh JCB (Prospect and Ebensburg, Pennsylvania), JCB of Georgia (Pooler, Kennesaw and Augusta, Georgia), Harvey and Company (St. John’s and Corner Brook, NL, Canada) and Earthborne (Warrington, Pennsylvania).
The dealerships JCB recognized for their outstanding achievements are AES JCB for Best Agricultural Dealer (Sabina and Shreve, Ohio), Dougherty JCB for Most Improved Dealer (Greenville, Charleston and Columbia, South Carolina; Raleigh, Greenville, and Greensboro, North Carolina) and Northland JCB for Best New Dealer (Wilmington, Shrewsbury and Stoughton, Massachusetts; Lewiston, Maine and Concord, New Hampshire).
For more information about JCB, call (912) 447-2000 or visit jcbna.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...