JCB expands North American dealer network
| April 05, 2012 |
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments.
“We’re pleased to have been selected to represent the full line of JCB products in the Twin Cities region,” said Chad Fairchild, general manager for JCB of Twin Cities and Green Bay. “We’re anxious to show everyone the world’s safest skid steer loader and begin building a reputation in Minnesota.”
Along with new and pre-owned equipment sales, JCB of Twin Cities offers daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals of JCB skid steers, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, excavators, mini excavators, telescopic handlers and forklifts. They also provide rental options for special projects and snow removal, as well as service on any job site or at the dealership.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...