JCB dealer websites go mobile
| July 29, 2010 |
JCB launched new smartphone-friendly websites for all dealerships participating in the JCB dealer website program. The new sites automatically detect if a visitor is using a smartphone and adjusts to fit each smartphone including BlackBerry, iPhone, Droid and EVO.
The smartphone-frienly sites allow customers to navigate JCB sites on the go and search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: