JCB dealer websites go mobile
| July 29, 2010 |
JCB launched new smartphone-friendly websites for all dealerships participating in the JCB dealer website program. The new sites automatically detect if a visitor is using a smartphone and adjusts to fit each smartphone including BlackBerry, iPhone, Droid and EVO.
The smartphone-frienly sites allow customers to navigate JCB sites on the go and search for inventory, promotions, store hours and directions to the dealership.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...