James River Equipment joins Morbark dealer network
| June 20, 2010 |
James River Equipment joined the Morbark family of dealers as the company’s newest dealer in the southern United States. James River Equipment will provide sales and service throughout its 25 locations in Virginia and the Carolinas.
Former Morbark sales representatives Rodney Waller and Danny Westmoreland will join the James River team to represent the Morbark product line.
From our partners
In the years prior to 2008, many construction companies increased their fleet size to meet the demands of increasing workload.…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...