Isuzu, Truck Web Services partner
| September 09, 2010 |
Truck Web Services (TWS), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is partnering with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. (Isuzu).
As an Isuzu partner, TWS provides participating Isuzu dealers with a Website solution designed to facilitate and improve communication between dealers and their prospective buyers.
TWS also offers Isuzu dealers opportunities to sell their trucks by assisting them in converting Website traffic into new customers.
With this program, dealers are able to track leads, gauge increase in awareness, and monitor sales growth via their new Internet solution.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...