International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop
| October 20, 2011 |
The International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA) has announced that the organization will hold its 25th Annual Slurry Systems Workshop Jan. 24-26 in Las Vegas and the Pavement Preservation & Recycling Alliance’s (PPRA) Annual Meeting Feb. 20-24 in Bonita Springs, Fla. These events will bring together members and industry professionals to discuss pavement preservation concepts and best practices. Benefits of attendance include networking, demonstrations and targeted topic sessions from qualified experts that will keep industry professionals abreast of new developments that may be valuable for future business expansion and pertinent customer satisfaction.
The three-day Slurry Systems Workshop, held from Jan. 24-26 at the Texas Station Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a study course targeted at operators and managers that offers a challenging and informative program on slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment. Along with “hands-on” operation demonstrations and workshop-type discussions with highly qualified professionals in the field, attendees will be able to view state of the art slurry and micro surfacing, chip sealing and crack treatment equipment. A certificate of achievement will be awarded to all participants at the completion of the program and through a partnership with the National Center for Pavement Preservation at Michigan State University, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) will be awarded to qualified participants.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...