Indonesia opens SITECH Technology Dealer
| January 04, 2011 |
Trimble has established a SITECH Technology Dealer in Indonesia.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for contractor fleets of heavy equipment, regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions — site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software, and wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
The construction professionals at each SITECH Technology Dealership can advise contractors on the appropriate construction technology solutions to utilize, and can provide high-quality local customer service, personalized training, and technical support.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Indonesia will serve heavy and highway contractors in Indonesia involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways, and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Machine Control
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...