Indiana DOT conducts lift bridge tests
| August 18, 2011 |
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) conducted several test lifts on the Indianapolis Boulevard lift bridge on Aug. 24. Each test took about 20 minutes.
The routine tests will allow crews to open and close the bridge in different modes and observe its operation from various locations.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: