IMT names new product manager
| February 25, 2011 |
Iowa Mold Tooling, an Oshkosh Corporation company, named John Field as the company’s new product manager of material handling. Field has more than 25 years of experience in product application support and material handling systems.
Field will be responsible for leading the company’s line of material-handling equipment and helping drive business strategy for the segment. He will also work to strengthen the IMT material handling product lineup. Most recently, Field served as the application and support manager for material handling systems at IMT.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: