Illinois snow removal subcontractor wins BOSS plow
| January 30, 2012 |
Poplar Grove, Ill., snow removal subcontractor Ron Bucci received an extra special Christmas present under the tree this past holiday season courtesy of THE BOSS Snowplow.
Bucci learned on Christmas morning that he was the winner of THE BOSS Snowplow’s Ultimate Christmas Giveaway.
His prize? The BOSS plow of his choosing. On Jan. 13, Bucci picked up his prize – a new 9’2” Poly Power-V XT – from Monroe Truck Equipment, 1051 W. 7th St., Monroe, Wis.
“Needless to say, this was a really nice Christmas present and I can’t thank BOSS enough for their generosity,” Bucci said in a written press statement announcing the prize. “I’ve been a BOSS fan for many years and this caught me totally by surprise.”
Bucci, an electrician by trade who also works as a snow removal subcontractor during the winter months, said this new plow is his third BOSS plow. “I’ve really come to rely on them for their dependability and ease of installation,” he added. “There’s very little down time and not a lot of maintenance required. This will be a great addition to my BOSS fleet.”
Mark Klossner, marketing director for THE BOSS Snowplow, adds: “We hope that [Bucci] enjoys his new plow and we know he’ll make great use of it in the years to come.”
The Ultimate Christmas Giveaway online sweepstakes kicked off Dec. 19 at 4 p.m. CST and closed at 8 a.m. CST on Dec. 24. The Grand Prize winner was announced via THE BOSS Snowplow Facebook page on Dec. 25.
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: