IGGA announces Jake Steinberg as 2014 president
| January 07, 2014 |
The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) has announced that Jake Steinberg is the association’s president for 2014.
Jake Steinberg, who works for St. Louis-based Construction Materials, has been an IGGA member since 2012 and chaired the communications committee for two years.
With more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry, Steinberg has spent much of his career focusing on estimating CPR projects throughout the country as well as supplying and servicing the concrete paving and repair industry in the upper Midwest.
In addition to his work with IGGA, Steinberg has also served a term on the board of directors for the Concrete Paving Association of Minnesota.
IGGA has also announced other new board members. The IGGA board members for 2014 are:
- President: Jake Steinberg of Construction Materials (St. Louis Park, Minn.)
- Vice President: Terrence Kraemer of Diamond Surface (Rogers, Minn.)
- Secretary: Chris Priest of Multiquip Equipment / Sanders Blades (Quinton, Va.)
- Treasurer: Scott Eilken of Quality Saw & Seal (Bridgeview, Ill.)
- Past President: Tom Bonness, Jr. of C.P.R., Inc. (Elkhorn, Wis.)
- Director: Jerry Voigt of American Concrete Pavement Association (Rosemont, Ill.)
- International Director: Jason Seovic of Seovic Civil Engineering (Narellan, New South Wales, Australia)