IES names chief executive officer
| January 10, 2012 |
Prior to joining Pettibone in 2007, Andrews spent 13 years in various domestic and international positions with Hendrickson International. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...