Hull to head North American division of Manitowoc
| September 28, 2010 |
Hull will be responsible for leading the development of strategic sales initiatives that support business initiatives and plans for supplying world-class lifting solutions to customers. He is replacing Ingo Schiller, who was named as the company’s senior vice president of worldwide marketing.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...