Hull to head North American division of Manitowoc
| September 28, 2010 |
Hull will be responsible for leading the development of strategic sales initiatives that support business initiatives and plans for supplying world-class lifting solutions to customers. He is replacing Ingo Schiller, who was named as the company’s senior vice president of worldwide marketing.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...