How one contractor gets 75 percent of his customers
| June 05, 2012 |
Think it’s not worth it to pay much attention to your website, or even put one up in the first place? Custom home contractor John Rogers of JFR Contracting, Nottingham, Pennsylvania, would argue otherwise. He used the downturn to revamp his website, jfrcontracting.com, and now 75 percent of his customers come through his site, he told Amanda Bayhi, Equipment World’s intern. The secret? Using Search Engine Optimization and offering a mix of before/after pictures of his work.
And click here for a look at how another contractor is using its site to promote its best asset — its people.
Let me know what you find effective on the web.
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you