Holt Cat will break ground on San Antonio tech training facility on 4/4
| March 22, 2012 |
HOLT CAT will host a groundbreaking ceremony for a new San Antonio technical training facility on April 4. The invitation is attached. Please reach out to me with any questions. I will follow up next week with additional information, including an advisory. Thank you again for your continued support of HOLT CAT in the San Antonio community.
To support its growing role as a Caterpillar Regional Dealer Learning Center, HOLT CAT will begin construction on a new San Antonio technical training facility.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...