Holt Cat names Garrett Countryman as transportation manage
| August 10, 2010 |
Holt Cat has named Garrett Countryman as its transportation manager.
Holt Cat is the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East Texas.
Countryman will be responsible for managing Holt’s heavy equipment transportation operations.
Garrett, who has been with Holt Cat for two years, was previously parts warehouse supervisor in San Antonio for the dealer. Prior to joining Holt, Countryman worked for a distribution company.
Countryman has served in the U.S. Army and attended the Military Academy of Health Science.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...