HiWayVIP.com free site launched to provide info, service tools
| August 06, 2012 |
Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which manufacturers Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment, introduced the Hi-Way VIP preferred customer website – www.highwayequipment.com – to provide access to rewards, free service tools, news, event information, and a live chat function once site visitors are registered.
Members of the VIP site also may access all of the information on the main HECO website. Registration is free by clicking the “VIP End-Users” tab on HECO’s homepage and registering by going directly to www.HiWayVIP.com.
Currently, registered Hi-Way VIP preferred customers may receive a free Hi-Way jacket with any new Hi-Way equipment purchase, through Sept. 28, 2012. However, HECO notes that this offer is for end-users only.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...