Highway Equipment Company selling Flow Boy line, name
| June 28, 2010 |
Highway Equipment Company (HECO) plans to sell its Flow Boy trade name and product line of asphalt, aggregate, and concrete live bottom trailers.
The company says its selling Flow Boy will allow it to focus on its core Hi-Way road maintenance equipment line and New Leader crop nutrient applicators that the company has manufactured since its inception in 1939.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: