Highway Equipment Company selling Flow Boy line, name
| June 28, 2010 |
Highway Equipment Company (HECO) plans to sell its Flow Boy trade name and product line of asphalt, aggregate, and concrete live bottom trailers.
The company says its selling Flow Boy will allow it to focus on its core Hi-Way road maintenance equipment line and New Leader crop nutrient applicators that the company has manufactured since its inception in 1939.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Maintenance
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...