H&H celebrates 60th anniversary
| August 18, 2011 |
H&H Sales Co. Inc. is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year
In 1951, Lynn Harlan founded H&H Equipment Co., and Lloyd J. Hawkins joined the company in 1959. H&H Equipment Co. reorganized into H&H Sales Co. Inc. in 1991.
Today’s company officers are John L. Hawkins, CEO; Phil M. Randall, President; Tom M. Hiser, VP of Engineering and Rex A. Yant, VP of Operations.
H&H specializes in manufacturing and distributing custom service and delivery truck bodies, custom steel fabrications and other truck/van equipment and accessories. The company works extensively with the propane gas, welding gas, other high-pressure gas and the commercial construction/service industries to supply quality commercial vehicles.
H&H Sales Co. truck bodies include compressed and propane cylinder delivery truck bodies, crane truck bodies, service bodies and dump, platform and landscape bodies. H&H also manufactures truck tool boxes, truck and van equipment, bulk tank trailers, gas storage cabinets, LP gas grill cylinder cabinets and cylinder handling carts.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...