Hemispher GPS, Carlson Software form alliance
| February 24, 2012 |
The alliance is part of Hemisphere GPS’s new survey and construction group in which both companies hope to develop GNSS-based solutions for several applications including data collection, land development design and earth moving.
Recent collaborations include support for Hemisphere GPS’ S320 GNSS survey receiver system.
Both companies continue to work toward developing new items and will introduce any new products through each company’s respective distribution channels.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Machine Control
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: