Helac Corp. launches new website to buy PowerTilt parts online
| August 23, 2011 |
Helac Corp., a manufacturer of helical, hydraulic rotary actuators and construction attachments, has launched a new e-commerce website.
The new site allows customers to buy seals, bearings and valve cartridges online via credit card for Helac Corporation’s standard PowerTilt product lines, including PT and TT Series. Customers are able to search by product model, part number and serial number. Helac’s Customer Service Team will now be able to respond to orders more quickly, with a faster turnaround.
“Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to do business with us. Now our e-commerce site gives our attachment customers the same convenience that our actuator customers already have.” states Paul Swann, vice president of sales and marketing for Helac Corp.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...