Heil Trailer names vice president
| March 18, 2012 |
Heil Trailer International promoted John Snodgrass to the position of vice president of Global Accounts and International Sales. Snodgrass will report to Randall Swift, president and CEO of Heil Trailer.
Snodgrass has worked with Heil for more than 38 years in various sales and marketing roles. During his time with Heil, he has worked with major fleets, shippers, and oil companies, coordinating the development of tank trailer specifications and trailer models to meet the goals of safe-efficient operations. Snodgrass has gained a global perspective of tank trailer transportation solutions through direct involvement in developing models to meet the particular challenges and varying regulations throughout the world.
Snodgrass will be responsible for Export Sales and Sales support through Heil plant operations in Asia and South America.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...